Customer service is an integral part of every business. Quality and professional assistance can contribute to overall customer satisfaction, create a positive brand image, help retain customers, and attract a broad audience to a company. It also shows that the focus of your enterprise is on customers rather than just on revenue. Besides, high-level interaction with clients can ensure their return to your services. Customer service quality assurance can help businesses ensure they provide top-notch client assistance. It can also improve their business practices to treat customers in the best way possible, increasing the satisfaction rate and making them happy with products and services and the whole brand. Customer assistance is one of those processes that companies can’t take lightly.
What Is QA Customer Service?
How Is QA Customer Service Assessed?
How To Measure Customer Service Quality To Supercharge Customer Satisfaction: Step-By-Step Guideline
- Start by looking closely at the customer satisfaction score. It’s one of the most trusted indicators regarding self-reported customer experience. Even though the scales and questions used to acquire this metric can vary, it’s still a reliable source for the company’s progress measurement.
- The net promoter score should be next on the checklist. It is used to analyze the levels of customer loyalty. NPS is also usually presented as one question regarding the likelihood of a client recommending the business/service/product to others. It can also give a perspective on the possible expansion of the customer base.
- After the first two, looking at the first call resolution is helpful. FCR represents the number of issues addressed by the customer service agents during the first interaction. The ability to identify areas of improvement for customer services is heavily dependent on the proper measurement of the FCR. It is also helpful to track the knowledge gaps of the support team members.
- The next step is to focus on tracking productivity metrics. It can be done by team leaders or an outside QA manager. Undeniably, support teams are the ones who keep clients satisfied. QA scorecards are one of the ways to evaluate the service agents’ performance and, therefore, improve customer experience.
Tips For Quality Assurance Customer Service
Customer Service QA Checklist
- Resolution of a customer’s issue
- Helpfulness of explanation
- Accuracy of explanations
- The number of tickets solved
- First response time
- First call resolution
- Average response time
- Average resolution time
- The highest number of simultaneous conversations handled
- Personalized approach
- Positive welcome of a customer
- Addressing customers by their name
- Offering assistance and support right away
- Using positive and direct language
- Clear and concise explanations
- Explanation of all actions taken to resolve the issue
- Thanking a customer at the end of a conversation
- Offering additional support