Here at Wow24-7 Inc., a company established under the laws of the State of Delaware (registry code 365763; registered office address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, County of Sussex) we respect your privacy and we are committed to processing personal data of our users/customers in a secure and manner in line with our legal obligations.
This Policy explains how Wow24-7 Inc. will use any personal data that we may collect about you when you use our website https://wow24-7.io (hereinafter the “Website”).
1. What data we collect
Wow24-7 Inc. is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We may collect the following types of personal data from you within the following website:
- contact details such as your email address and phone number;
- data that identifies you such as your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version;
- data on how you use the website such as your URL clickstreams (the path you take through the website), goods/services viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on web pages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions.
2. Why we need it
Wow24-7 Inc. collects your personal data in order:
– Provide services;
– Keep the website running;
– Improve the website;
– for customer support;
– for marketing purposes (with your consent)
Wow24-7 Inc. will not sell or provide your data to any third party where you have not provided your consent to do so. All other data of all users within the European Economic Area is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and other applicable laws.
3. How Wow24-7 Inc. collects personal data:
Wow24-7 Inc. collects data when you interact with its website, especially when
– you browse any page of the website;
– Wow24-7 Inc. calls you;
– you use the website;
– you receive emails from Wow24-7 Inc.;
– you chat with Wow24-7 Inc. for customer support;
– you connect integrations;
– you opt-in to marketing emails.
4. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed by Wow24-7 Inc., located in the State of Delaware. Hosting and storage of your data takes place within the European Economic Area (EEA) but our current organizational and administrative structure requires to transfer some part of your data to non-EEA countries, namely – in Kyiv, Ukraine and this data will be processed by the Company’s Research and Development Department. The employees and contractors of the Company’s Research and Development department are bound by the respective agreements, Company’s internal policies and Information Security Policy. All the activities with personal data outside the EEA are performed at the secured premises. Any such transfer of data will only be in connection with the services that Wow24-7 Inc. provides.
By providing your data to us you agree to this transfer taking place.
No third party providers have access to your data unless specifically required by law, there is a legitimate interest, where you have consented with us to do so, or in order to fulfill our services to you.
5. How long we keep it
Wow24-7 Inc. retains your data for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
6. What are your rights?
You have the right to access to any data that we hold relating to you. Requests must be made in writing and proof of identification is required to protect your data and to ensure it is not disclosed to unauthorized parties.
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this data, rectify it or have it deleted.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact in writing to Wow24-7 Inc.
We will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.