Come join our team!
We’re an outsourcing company, with operational offices in Kyiv and Lviv. We collaborate with top-notch companies across Israel, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, Sweden, Canada, the USA, and beyond. In other words, get ready to go global right from your desk!In our company, you will have the opportunity to work closely with clients from different countries and grow your communication skills on a global scale.
Your Role As our Customer Support Representative, you won’t simply be “answering calls.” You’ll be the voice, the mediator, and the virtual smile that turns customer frowns upside down.
- Responding promptly and accurately to customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat.
- Identifying customer needs and assisting customers in using specific features.
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions through rigorous testing and user impersonation.
- Updating internal databases with technical issue information and valuable customer discussions.
- Sharing feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Informing customers about new features and functionalities.
- Following up with customers to ensure the resolution of their technical issues.
Skills & Requirements:
- Stellar communication skills in German and English.
- Prior experience in customer service is a bonus but not a must.
- Ability to work in different time zones.
- A team spirit with an appetite for learning.
What We Offer
- Enjoy working remotely
- Paid training and probation period
- Competitive compensation
- The community of like-minded people
- A dynamic and cooperative work environment
- The opportunity to grow professionally
Ready to Take Your Career to Stratospheric Heights? Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance.